First Prize: BMD SmartScope Duo
The Contest opens for entries on April 8, 2018 and closes on June 30, 2018 (referred to herein as the Contest Live Period). Entries must be received by 12:00am Eastern Time on June 30, 2018. Winners will be notified by email, and announced in July 2018.
For your entries to qualify for consideration, you must meet the following requirements:
- Entries must be sent by email to email@example.com and include your name, email address, telephone number and physical address for shipping of the prize.
- Please provide a description of your entry including the type of shirt(s) the design is intended for and where on the shirt the design should be used.
- The design may consist of several elements, in which case a mock-up of the layout should be included.
- Entries can be for one or more types of t-shirt and designs for front back and sleeve will be accepted. A single entry can include several similar designs, intended as variants or as a series but separate entries must be substantially different
- Send, or provide downloads for illustrations of a suitable resolution for printing or embroidery. File type options: EPS, PDF, GIF, JPEG, PNG
The judges will consider these criteria:
- CSI Branding
There is no limit on the number of entries a person or team can make can make, but each entry must be a substantially different design idea.
CSI reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
CSI Full Members will have the opportunity to recommend and comment on entries in the private Members forum during the Contest Live Period. The CSI Board will make the final decision based on the comments of the voting members. There will be only one prize. The CSI Board decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Terms and Conditions
- The Board and their immediate families are not eligible and are prohibited from entering.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced in July 2018.
- There is no cost to enter the Contest.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. The CSI Board and Fellows and their immediate families are not eligible and are prohibited from entering.
- The Contest is open worldwide, except where prohibited or restricted by national or local law.
- The entrant may submit multiple different entries to the Contest, but each entry must be a substantially different design idea. If the same design idea is submitted more than once, the entries will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted by email and meet ALL the entry requirements.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries can be for one or more types of t-shirt and designs for front back and sleeve will be accepted. A single entry can include a related series of designs but separate entries must be substantially different.
- By entering, entrants warrant that to the best of their knowledge: (1) their entry is an original idea; (2) they are authorized by the owner of the design to enter the design in the contest; and that (3) the design does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Entrants grant the Sponsors permission to contact them using the information provided, including name, address, email address, and phone number.
- CSI is not responsible for any expenses incurred by entrants in connection with participation in the Contest and will not return any materials submitted to the Contest.
- CSI reserves the right to disqualify entries that are frivolous or fail to meet the entry requirements as described in these Official Rules.
- CSI reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants are authorized to and do grant Colorist Society International, the right to use, reproduce, or incorporate in any manner whatsoever all or any portion of the entry designs. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials are owned by them or their company free and clear of any liens or claims of any third-party, that they have a legal right to grant the permission herein given on behalf of themselves, their company, or a third party, if appropriate. Furthermore, the entrant agrees that he/she/they, or, if the design is owned by his/her/their company, that his/her/their company will indemnify and hold harmless Colorist Society International against liability should any third-party claim that the use of the materials by the Primary Sponsors, their affiliates, assigns, agents, and employees violates any right of such third party to the materials.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the CSI Board. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each entrant, including all members of a team in the case of a team entry, to be bound by these Official Contest Rules.
- Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Rules and by the decisions of the CSI Board, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. By entering, they agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity or error in these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, the winners consent to the use of their design without further compensation.
Questions? Contact Us